DVD Ripper for Mac is specially designed for Mac users’ s all-in-one dvd ripping software, since the features of DVD Ripper movies and DVD Audio Ripper included. It can rip DVD to video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, mp4, MP4 AVC, etc. as well as DVD-Audio formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A (AAC ), OGG, RA, AU, avi etc. Here is a favorite tutorial shows you how to rip DVD to video and audio formats.
1. Download DVD Ripper for Mac, install and run.
2. Click the “DVD” in the main interface to load DVD.
3. Select the DVD and the video output format on the General tab to make. general model, you codec, subtitle, file, etc.. In Advance model, you can zoom in and split output file size.
4. Click “Browse …” a path of output, video output location. Or directly to the output path in “Destination:” box.
5. Click “Convert” to start DVD to iPod.